Quality Grinding Wheel Dressers
There are several types of tools for dressing a grinding wheel, they include single points, Blade, Chisel, Impregnated and Multi point dressing tools. All our staff have exceptional experience in the diamond tooling industry and we offer an unrivalled level of service, innovation and quality.
What are Grinding Wheel dresser?
A Diamond dresser or Grinding Wheel Dressser is a tool to dress the surface of a grinding wheel. Diamond dressers are used for making different profile on grinding wheel. The dressing of a wheel in order to return the wheel to its original shape.
Abrasive wheels wear over time and require maintenance and truing using Diamond dressers. Star dressers feature long handles and serrated discs, while Diamond dressers are generally preferred because of their superior strength and versatility.
Kinds of Grinding Wheel Dressers available
- SDD (Single-point Diamond Dressers): Manufactured by sintering a selected diamond crystal with metal matrix into a steel shank.
- FDD (Forming Diamond Dressers): Manufactured by shaping a selected high-quality diamond
- MDD (Multi-point Diamond Dressers): Two or more selected diamonds are set in metal matrix
- IDD (Impregnated Diamond Dressers): Manufactured by sintering selected diamond particles with metal matrix.
- PCD dressers: Manufactured by brazing Poly-crystalline diamonds.
Applications For Grinding Wheel Dressers
- Used for straight type conventional abrasive wheels. (SDD, IDD)
- Used for simple profile, thread and gear grinding abrasive wheels. (SDD, IDD)
- Used for straight type and conventional abrasive profile wheels. (FDD, MDD)
- Able to dress complex forms and profiles with precision. (FDD, MDD)
- Ideal for dressing larger and wider conventional abrasive wheels. (MDD, IDD)
- Used for dressing conventional surface and centre-less abrasive wheels. (MDD, IDD)
- Used for dressing complex forms and profiles. PCD dressers
The Company offers technical support to our customers. Our service to our customers is of critical importance to the company. Through research and development, we strive to supply our customers with the highest quality product to satisfy our customers' requirements.